Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2.8.12

How do we discern between opposition from the enemy and from God closing doors? When we can't get peace how do we know what the cause is?! When we pray and we feel like the heaven's are closed up, how do we get them to reopen? How do we know if where we are is the right place? What tells us we have outstayed our welcome somewhere, and it's time to move on? If the promises are  to find rest, to be able to lay our burdens down, why does life feel so heavy? How do we lay them down? How do we get into that place, hidden in the hollow of His hand??! What do you do when you feel like you live in a small world that's swallowing you whole? How do you break out of that and live in the vastness of His grace? Is there ever a time when life isn't overwhelming? Is this restlessness in my soul the Call of God, or my inability to sit and be still.

Oh God, how do I find You?! How can I let my heart be quiet enough to hear Your still small voice calling to me?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment