Saturday, April 7, 2012

4.7.12

1:07 AM



Okay so I spent my afternoon baking cupcakes. . . 
Celebration cupcakes for my last shifts at work. . .
I don't feel like celebrating at all right now. 
I feel completely terrified. Stepping out in faith is 
absolutely terrifying... I quit my job believing God has something better, 
something more for me to do. . . And now as I've stepped off a ledge I am 
just praying and praying that my foot will land on solid ground and
everything will be okay. 

SO the things I do know. . . 
I am His child. I am chosen, I am redeemed, I am called out for a purpose, 
and my life is hidden in His. 
I am completely confident in Him, in His strength, and in His promises for my life.
His plans for me are for good, to prosper me and to bless me.

No matter how many applications I send out, how many interviews I go to, none of those things matter, 
He has my job lined up for me already. I know this. He is so GOOD. 

So I'm celebrating a God who is good, who knows best, and who has my destiny in the palm of His hand. 
Praise You Jesus!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great perspective, because it's true! The harder you lean, the stronger He becomes!

    ReplyDelete